This weekend saw some exciting progress, even if the work days were on the shorter side. Stephanie was instructed by her midwife and the emergency room doctor (when she went into early contractions) to take it very easy, so I am only going up for 3 or 4 hours instead of 8 or 9. That way I can come back downstairs and help out with Chloe.
I hung the 2nd (and final) pocket door, which closes off Chloe’s room. I found a cool little offset wrench in the pocket door hardware bag that allows you to adjust the door with it in place. Sure wish I had noticed that last weekend, when I had to take the door off and put it back on 3 or 4 times to get it aligned right. I also built the bookshelf box out of plywood and trimmed it out…all it needs now is some paint and shelves. Also, I finished up all of the hallway trim, so it and the main room are completely trimmed out, with the exception of the base shoe.